About Thinks

Sometimes good thinks happen and sometimes bad thinks happen. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between the two.

Some thinks need immediate action and some thinks may remain as thinks forever. Thinks can be angry and heated. Thinks can be joyful. Thinks should never be cold.

These thinks are linked to many other wonderful thinks and I like to attribute these.

These thinks do not necessary reflect those thinks of my employer.

Think long, think on.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ulearn Thanks

Wow thanks uLearn!

This has been a beautiful adventure that I hope will never end.

On completion of my presentation I did not feel a feeling of relief or that it was 'over'. It's only just begun.

Sharing the ideas with the eFellows, I have discovered that although our research may appear to be vastly diverse we are all on the same path.

My kids could be the luckiest kids in the country (we all say that though don't we).

But they are about to embark on a journey where their horizons will be expanded via skype (Thank you Florence), they will see new class news shows where Te Reo is sustained (Thank you Puti). They will be aware that 4 year olds have the patience and discipline to do animation (Thank you Margaret). Their maths programme will be more meaningful and less wordy while at the same time communicating with them through social networking out side of 'learning hours' (Thank you Joel). And they will have a raised sense of social responsibility and awareness and will start to have conversations in relation to their purchasing choices(Thank you Nathan).

They will also continue to reflect on their presentation and group behaviour skills as well as collaborating with a bunch of other kids from all over the world.

So I am a buzzing mess but at the same time at ease. I have achieved a true love for my work.

Thank you Michael, Thank you Vince, Thank you Naketa, Thank you CORE

TTJ

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tara
    Thank you for your reflection. You've got me all choked up. I noticed you three years ago when you and your awesome class won prizes for the Netsafe web challenge. All of which was completed in your own time. Since then, I have known that you have something and have been looking for opportunities to prompt you. Three years later look at the amazing things you have achieved. People in life will share things with you - at the end of the day its you that makes it happen. And you have... May the learning journey continue forever!

    Kia manuia
    Naketa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Tara,
    you have truly captured the essence of the uLearn and eFellowship experience.
    I believe that the influences from each other will permeate through our classes and create a rippling effect for a very long time.
    N

    ReplyDelete