About Thinks

Sometimes good thinks happen and sometimes bad thinks happen. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between the two.

Some thinks need immediate action and some thinks may remain as thinks forever. Thinks can be angry and heated. Thinks can be joyful. Thinks should never be cold.

These thinks are linked to many other wonderful thinks and I like to attribute these.

These thinks do not necessary reflect those thinks of my employer.

Think long, think on.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Cool team building art-based activity

This week,  as part of the induction process at Amesbury School, Mike ran a great team building activity. 

We were challenged with the task of creating a collaborative art piece.  The brief was to individually practice our favourite doodles and then come together to discuss and create a way to bring them all together.  As well as the awesome conversations that were had, here is what team Harakeke came up with...

2 comments:

  1. Oh man - I so want to collaborate at your school!!! That is fantastic - what a great way to get together with your team. Are you going to do something similar with your children... I hope I can find time to do something similar with my team on TOD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome piece of art! (I'm patting myself on the back as I say that). As a person who freely admits that art is not my thing I found the collaborative aspect the most rewarding because together we created something that ended up so much more than just the sum of its parts.

    ReplyDelete