About Thinks

Sometimes good thinks happen and sometimes bad thinks happen. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between the two.

Some thinks need immediate action and some thinks may remain as thinks forever. Thinks can be angry and heated. Thinks can be joyful. Thinks should never be cold.

These thinks are linked to many other wonderful thinks and I like to attribute these.

These thinks do not necessary reflect those thinks of my employer.

Think long, think on.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

What I want my teachers to know about me

Allanah King has set up a challenge.  Check it our here

Five things I would like my teachers to know about me:

1. I like it if you take time to ascertain my knowledge and any preparation or experiences I may have on what you are attempting to teach me
2. I appreciate the use of multi-media
3. I would prefer it if you said "you don't know" rather than avoiding my questions
4. I don't generally take notes - but when I do it is so I can focus and engage with the material (let me do it - even if you have notes to 'hand out' at the end)
5. Gross generalisations turn me off - humour turns me on

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

    Have a great start to the new year.

    Allanah

    ReplyDelete