About Thinks

Sometimes good thinks happen and sometimes bad thinks happen. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between the two.

Some thinks need immediate action and some thinks may remain as thinks forever. Thinks can be angry and heated. Thinks can be joyful. Thinks should never be cold.

These thinks are linked to many other wonderful thinks and I like to attribute these.

These thinks do not necessary reflect those thinks of my employer.

Think long, think on.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Facebook

Today I set up a private Facebook page for our staff. I am excited by the potential of having robust conversation around articles and ideas in this forum. Not only is it 'evidence' for our RTCs in our increasingly based 'evidence-is-the-be-all-and-end-all' environment, but the potential of agile and ubiquitous PLD meetings is huge. I hope it catches on.

5 comments:

  1. we use google+ community for the same kind of thing ... ERO accepted it as evidence of our journey and professional learning. Hope it does take off for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have also added that it has been incredibly valuable for the team. It has elicited many conversations and prompted change... the ERO bit was just a happy coincidence.

    Tara - it seems I echo in your comments... apologies for the double up of comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had the same thing at TKAS- started by a staff member. I loved the way that all staff could post things and initiate professional conversations. Has certainly been used as evidence fora range of things but the rich conversations that happened when people happened to be on FB were invaluable. Great thing to do Tara! (I'm waiting for them to figure out Im still on it and take me off at some stage ,but at the moment Im still enjoying seeing what they post!) Have a great start of year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...something to consider for my new school.

    ReplyDelete